Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '23-'24 Thread

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Condors win 3-2

Pickard stood on his head. The team was sloppy in front of him. Some really soft coverage at times

The major bright spots outside of Pickard were Lavoie and Petrov. Lavoie was a bully out there. I love the way he checks. He plays such a heavy game. Petrov played really well. His skill level is undeniable. Showed off his speed and passing game too

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Hopefully Lavoie keeps playing well and working hard. That way if injuries hit he can come up and hit the ground running.

Reactions: Faelko

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If the forward lines continue to struggle settling in, I wouldn't mind giving him a look in the top 6. Though more likely he'd end up with with Holloway and McLeod on a kid line (something I also like the idea of).
They should've given that a look in the preseason. Hyman and Brown are not extremely skilled guys and can play effectively on the 3rd line if need be. Lavoie has the best shot of all of our bigger wingers with the possible exception of Kane when healthy.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I wasn't able to watch this game, but I'll get to see the next game which is probably in late December, knowing how the AHL schedules.

Bourgault scored
Lavoie got a point

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
They can't even bring any of these guys up, because that stupid senile f***ing GM tied up the cap with heavily overcompensated FA signings or RFA re-signings. So even if these guys play well, they won't get a well earned shot. We're seeing the f***ing incompetence unravel right before our eyes. Just unbelievable.

Reactions: Aerchon

fireantz

Mar 15, 2007
You could send down Erne or Brown and call up Lavoie or anyone on Condors roster. But Holland would only consider Holloway or Broberg!!!

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
They might have beaten the Oilers tonight. I'm only half joking.
Some posters in the pre-season said that Rodrigue had made some strides. Perhaps they were right and if so that could create some interesting possibilities.

Brown for Lavoie swap-- before the big bonus kicks it? That would take some guts but maybe a message needs to be sent. I can't see it though--Kenny just doesn't do things like that.

Those Lavoie goals were something else.

Probably a good idea to let him overrippen for at least 5 more years.
Sounds like you are set to replace Kenny in the big chair.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: