Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21 | GO CRAZY CONDORSTOWN! Perched Atop The Pacific!

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Was watching this game inbetween periods of the Flames-Oil game... the first three goals were fugly garbage goals but Condors had some nice plays that didn't convert. Could have been an 8-4 game if players executed.

McLeod had a good game. I don't think any of the players down there belong on the taxi squad though. I do like Marody's game this season. He gives a sh*t.

Reactions: Giggleplex

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Was watching this game inbetween periods of the Flames-Oil game... the first three goals were fugly garbage goals but Condors had some nice plays that didn't convert. Could have been an 8-4 game if players executed.

McLeod had a good game. I don't think any of the players down there belong on the taxi squad though. I do like Marody's game this season. He gives a sh*t.
Benson and Mcleod do belong. The rest are eww

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I only watched 1st and 2nd during the Oilers-Flames period breaks. McLeod, Marody, and Lennstrom are my picks for best Condors so far. Tonight's stars.
upload_2021-2-21_1-32-31.png

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Was just watching this on twitter. The heck happened to that guy around 0:14? Dude just laying there not moving as the puck heads down the ice.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

Was just watching this on twitter. The heck happened to that guy around 0:14? Dude just laying there not moving as the puck heads down the ice.

The player was fine... he trudged to the bench 15-20 second after (but slowly). Quine was seriously injured (knee?) and had to be helped off the ice (partially under his own power).

Reactions: oilers'72 and oobga

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Wouldn't be surprised if he didn’t end up having a big impact on the team. Obviously he was in a lower tier league but was playing against men and producing.

Will be interesting. Energy guy so will be interesting to see how much he plays moving up to a much higher level of competition and bigger, stronger, faster professionals. Tullio sounds like a gamer so we'll see. Personally I think the jump will be tough for him at this time/age.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Will be interesting. Energy guy so will be interesting to see how much he plays moving up to a much higher level of competition and bigger, stronger, faster professionals. Tullio sounds like a gamer so we'll see. Personally I think the jump will be tough for him at this time/age.
He could start off as the Archibald of AHL and work his way up to being Yamamoto of AHL.

Reactions: Reginald Dunlop

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
He could start off as the Archibald of AHL and work his way up to being Yamamoto of AHL.

I like the player. Just skeptical/pragmatic that he is ready for the jump to AHL. He's in game shape though so ready to roll and we'll see. This is a crazy year so getting some reps at Bakersfield is a good deep end dive. We'll see what the benchmark will look like.

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017

The Archibald comparison makes a lot of sense to me. Smaller, feisty player with a high compete level that you're likely to plug into your bottom 6 but has enough skill to occasionally compliment on a skill line.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Skinner pitches back-to-back shutouts for Bakersfield as they begin to right the ship after a terrible start.

I missed the game but the Condors have solid D and just average AHL goaltending they can win... which they did not get in the first few games.

I see the mysterious Safin played his first game of the season. Thought he was dead or something...

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
I missed the game but the Condors have solid D and just average AHL goaltending they can win... which they did not get in the first few games.

I see the mysterious Safin played his first game of the season. Thought he was dead or something...

Yup, picked up an assist. I'm happy to see him up with the Condors and not banished to the ECHL for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad