Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
The first two Bakersfield Condor games will be viewable for free as part of AHL's "freeview" of the opening weekend.

FYI.

Instead of leeching off my friend, I think I'll be getting a team pass for the Condors this year.
What does it cost?

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Whens the first game?

First three games (pacific time):
E72E252A-0F3E-48BC-B55C-C811F4FA94F0.jpeg

Reactions: oilers'72

MuzzaFuzza

MVP(s)
Apr 20, 2012
Red Deer
Was surprised to see Skinner start both games of the back to back but sounds like he was stellar tonight!

Anyone know what the lines have been for the first two games?

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Was surprised to see Skinner start both games of the back to back but sounds like he was stellar tonight!

Anyone know what the lines have been for the first two games?

Safin with Cracknell that's all the remember.

So many new faces and no Benson.

Broberg was paired with Desharnais is the only pair I remember. Kemp, Kesselring, Niemelainen, Berglund all played. That's a super young D-core. Kaldis was out.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Safin with Cracknell that's all the remember.

So many new faces and no Benson.

Broberg was paired with Desharnais is the only pair I remember. Kemp, Kesselring, Niemelainen, Berglund all played. That's a super young D-core. Kaldis was out.
The forward group down there right now ain’t that great. Marody needs Benson and McLeod looks like.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
The forward group down there right now ain’t that great. Marody needs Benson and McLeod looks like.
Marody is probably still down from being sent down.. He should pick it up. Holloway should join later in the year and Benson/McLeod are still a possibility. This team should be better than last season's

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Marody is probably still down from being sent down.. He should pick it up. Holloway should join later in the year and Benson/McLeod are still a possibility. This team should be better than last season's

So far... not even close.

With Benson, McLeod back maybe. They are missing Gambs and Gildon. Both were excellent last season. On D, Lennstrom was decent (not a fan though) and Stanton and Gravel were vets that sheltered kids like Kemp. This D core is almost all youngsters... it's actually okay from what I saw but the forward group is pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad