Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '19-20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Jones having an excellent game so far. If he plays like this all season I definitely think he can be another Bear.

Yup, agreed. He is a strong, assertive skater, and dictates the game when he's out there. I really hope he can do what Bear did next off season and take his game to the next level.

Reactions: KYams17

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Condors breakout system with forecheckers is ring it around the boards like the old Oilers. My eyes are bleeding.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Tied! If there was Corsi in this game... it would be 90% CF in the 2nd.

Bouchard had a TERRIBLE pinch on the PP that lead to a shorthanded breakaway. So lazy.
That was a horrible pass by Marody what are you talking about...

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida

Not a good pass or whatever that was - but he should have just fell back and defended instead of lazily toward the puck which he was easily beaten to.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018

It was a tough play, I'd say it's a read for Bouchard, as the last man, and the d-man on the PP, he needs to feel the danger and back off. But I wouldn't say it was lazy or anything on his part, it was more just one of those things that experience will help him with.

Reactions: voxel

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
How that is NOT goaltender interference? Flames forward was standing in the paint blocking any movement from Wells.

EDIT: No goal!

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Very impressed with the speed of Marody getting back to negate a 2 on 1. Guy can motor when he needs to.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Terrible soft goal on Wells.

Jones did give it away but I swear it deflected of something before the Heat forward got to it.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Wow... Cave is an AHL All-Star... setup Malone who dangled around the goalie and almost scored.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Benson has made a number of very poor plays with the 6-4, he pretty much singlehandedly killed the entire 6-4 opportunity for the Condors. Needs to be better.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Bakersfield falls to Stockton 4-3, it was all about the goalies, Skinner and Wells both gave up poor goals, while Zagidulin made some excellent saves.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Bakersfield falls to Stockton 4-3, it was all about the goalies, Skinner and Wells both gave up poor goals, while Zagidulin made some excellent saves.

Soft goals yes but lots of mistakes that need to be cleaned up that lead to these goals against.

I never paid attention to Hebig until tonight. Is he this bad? Weak on the puck, slow skater, limited offensive skills.

Last edited:

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Benson has made a number of very poor plays with the 6-4, he pretty much singlehandedly killed the entire 6-4 opportunity for the Condors. Needs to be better.

Condors couldn’t even break into the zone... two were on Benson, one by Bouchard on random Hail Mary into the zone with no forwards with speed forechecking. And the Condors lost every faceoff in the ozone.

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
Soft goals yes but lots of mistakes that need to be cleaned up that lead to these goals against.

I never paid attention to Hebig until tonight. Is he this bad? Weak on the puck, slow skater, limited offensive skills.

Hebig is fairly speedy, and he's got a motor, but he has very little potential. I'm guessing the Oilers will cut bait on him.

Agreed, don't like the lackadaisical play, but it's the AHL, stuff happens. On to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad