Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '19-20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Starrett's injuries definitely set him back. Unless his confidence is shot or his injuries will continue to hamper him, I don't see how he's not better than Wells next season.
I feel like you’re underrating Wells a fair bit, but then again with how the org handled him this year maybe I’m the one who’s missing a massive home in his game. I think it’s a bit of a moot point anyways because barring injuries I’m guessing we’ll see Skinner get into around 50 games next year. The org will have a big decision to make with him and expansion, so they’ll want the biggest sample size they can get. The other 18 games to me could be covered by Wells/Rodrigue, and if there’s a big issue with these guys faltering a goalie could be picked up in season.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I feel like you’re underrating Wells a fair bit, but then again with how the org handled him this year maybe I’m the one who’s missing a massive home in his game. I think it’s a bit of a moot point anyways because barring injuries I’m guessing we’ll see Skinner get into around 50 games next year. The org will have a big decision to make with him and expansion, so they’ll want the biggest sample size they can get. The other 18 games to me could be covered by Wells/Rodrigue, and if there’s a big issue with these guys faltering a goalie could be picked up in season.

Wells is as close to being done as you can be as a goalie prospect.

I'm not sure you see a lot of goalies that put up a GAA of 4.98 in AA hockey in their second pro season and end up making it.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The Yanni Kaldis signing seems pretty good.

Right-handed defenseman who was the captain at Cornell and finished third on the team in scoring.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016

Right-handed defenseman who was the captain at Cornell and finished third on the team in scoring.

He’ll be 25 by the time he ever plays a game, probably will never be anything. But can never complain about young, cheap and free depth, still a good signing.

fireantz

Mar 15, 2007
He’ll be 25 by the time he ever plays a game, probably will never be anything. But can never complain about young, cheap and free depth, still a good signing.
He may play the right side but his Cornell pics show he’s a lefty!

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Hes also 25 already. I wouldnt put much stock into him, we'll be lucky if hes a good depth AHL signing.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
AHL establishes Return to Play task force - TSN.ca

The league says the task force "will provide strategic leadership to the league in developing or identifying opportunities for a return-to-play process that can gain widespread support in both the AHL and the National Hockey League.
The group will be chaired by outgoing AHL president and COO Dave Andrews.
Also on the league's Return to Play group is Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Kyle Dubas, Detroit Red Wings general manager Steve Yzerman and Edmonton Oilers president and GM Ken Holland.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->