Staples Twitter: Bailey, Lee, Johnston, Bellows, Pelech, Greene, Chara, Cizikas in COVID Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Korea only does one test. If you don't show a negative from having your brain tickled, it's not a good enough test. Those others you are talking about drop down to 80% effectiveness. So when folks are talking about testing, they are talking about the one that actually does the job the best. There is nothing easy about that one.

This is not true. You can do a PCR test with a saliva sample and it is just as accurate. And regardless, a nasal swab may be uncomfortable for 15 seconds but "nothing easy about it" seems a little melodramatic.

Confirming Accuracy of Saliva Testing for COVID-19

Reactions: Strummergas

IslandersGER

Dec 29, 2015
Deutschland
Talk about the team and players, and the facts about protocol timelines, etc. Stop talking about the efficacy of it all. It doesn't matter. The rules are the rules for the NHL. If you want to applaud them or bitch about it, take it to Twitter.
it's boring and annoying at the same time to see that some guys can't or don't want to follow your advice

Reactions: PK Cronin

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

I had asked Eric this at the first game and ran into him again last night. He had told me that someone else asked via twitter so he posted this in reply before the Ranger game.. They have had two more losses since. Not saying he is a game changer and a variety of factors go into each game , but for those who want him out of the lineup, this is a big enough sample that it is not a good thing when Bailey is out of the lineup. I would throw out the games we have lost now since so many are out, but this is throughout his whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad