Staples Twitter: Bailey, Lee, Johnston, Bellows, Pelech, Greene, Chara, Cizikas in COVID Protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Could this be an opportunity to bring up Golyshev?

They're a forward short now, so I think they need to make a move.

[empty] Barzal [empty]
Beauvillier Nelson Palmieri
Parise Pageau Wahlstrom
Martin Cizikas Clutterbuck
Bellows

Lee, Bailey, and Johnston all unavailable. So Bellows gets in the lineup for sure and they're still down a guy, right? Am I missing someone?

(The lines were done this way because it's easier to remember, not because they were the expected lines heading into the home opener)

Reactions: sebsisles

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Adversity builds character. Isles will now be without Lee, Pulock, Johnston and Bailey for opener at UBS. Going to see some new faces from BP this weekend.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011

[empty] Barzal [empty]
Parise Pageau Wahlstrom
Bellows

Lee, Bailey, and Johnston all unavailable. So Bellows gets in the lineup for sure and they're still down a guy, right? Am I missing someone?

(The lines were done this way because it's easier to remember, not because they were the expected lines heading into the home opener)
Isles could ice 7D, both Salo and Aho for both games. But Trotz likes his 4 lines. Bad timing that Leo is no longer an option.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Could this be an opportunity to bring up Golyshev?

Dal Colle, Czarnik, Andreoff, Golyshev, Koivula, or Panik all options.

Hell even Bardreau or Holmstrom…hockey games need to be won regardless of where they are playing.

Reactions: sebsisles

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Dal Colle, Czarnik, Andreoff, Golyshev, Koivula, or Panik all options.

Hell even Bardreau or Holmstrom…hockey games need to be won regardless of where they are playing.
MDC and Bardreau are hurt, watching the baby isles my bet would be Koivula if you go by the guy playing the best right now.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
MDC and Bardreau are hurt, watching the baby isles my bet would be Koivula if you go by the guy playing the best right now.

If there's a risk that Golyshev will head back to the KHL, I can see the Islanders bringing him up to see what they have at the NHL level with him. Koivula will get 6 minutes of ice time if he's called up anyway.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
If there's a risk that Golyshev will head back to the KHL, I can see the Islanders bringing him up to see what they have at the NHL level with him.
Yes definitely, he has slowed down quite a bit lately though. Panik really has been awful but he has a lot of experience. Id still bet Koivula though as he has really played consistently well this year.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011

[empty] Barzal [empty]
Parise Pageau Wahlstrom
Bellows

I would run something like this…

Beauvillier-Barzal-Koivula
Parise-Nelson-Wahlstrom
Bellows-Pageau-Palmieri
TB4LIH

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
If there's a risk that Golyshev will head back to the KHL, I can see the Islanders bringing him up to see what they have at the NHL level with him. Koivula will get 6 minutes of ice time if he's called up anyway.

This was my thinking as well...would love to see what he can do with the big club.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

[empty] Barzal [empty]
Parise Pageau Wahlstrom
Bellows

I would go with:

Parise Barzal Beauvillier
Bellows Nelson Palmieri
Golyshev Pageau Wahlstrom

Reactions: Top Corner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3