Earth
:)
7af46cb6904dd4d20d1cc80cd2ab3e5584e2492d3890015731678154db673f01.jpg

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Chevy... maybe wanna do something?

This is all gonna turn around any minute.

I seriously wonder if Chevy isn't actually on a yacht relaxing for 3/4 of the year, showing up for a few hours at trade deadline, give an interview or two, show up for the NHL awards party and has to be dragged to the draft.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Trade Ladd for a 1st and D prospect maybe a +

Trade Buff if you can't get a deal by the deadline for a 1st and prospect and +

Send Helle back down and embrace the tank when Pav is healthy.

Have another meh year next year to wait for Connor/Roslovic/Lemieux/Morrissey etc or convince/bring up a couple next year and give it a go.

This core doesn't contend, so i'm fine with waiting. With or without Chevy.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Chevy... maybe wanna do something?

What can you do at this point of the year? Friedman recently were that one GM told him that he couldn't even make a bad trade right now. Any move he makes will either be a lateral move, or an overpayment.

The team has taken a step back from last year. Could see some major changes at the deadline/offseason.

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
On the plus side... Armia looks like he is pretty good at ice hockey

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
What can you do at this point of the year? Friedman recently were that one GM told him that he couldn't even make a bad trade right now. Any move he makes will either be a lateral move, or an overpayment.

The team has taken a step back from last year. Could see some major changes at the deadline/offseason.

Stop panicking everyone.
The Jets will turn it around and go on a nice little winning streak........................ the two weeks before the trade deadline, effectively freezing Chevy in his place.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca

Exactly.
"Make a move Chevy!"
Get your emotions in check and think about it for a second. What are we going to do?

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
So disappointed. Very hard to win or even get a single point with only ONE goal scored through the entire 60 minutes.

Last two games jets scored 2 goals and 1 of them was a damn fluke by Little. (Goal by Myers tonight was solid though. Best part of the game.)

At least we get a few days off and we'll forget all about this mess!

:teach:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Yup. And there is no shortage of it.

Yup, IMO it's not a question of who we trade......it's more about who wouldn't we trade.

Keep young guys, trade UFA's. Big question do we trade Wheeler and/Little? I'm reluctant to trade those two guys, they are often our best players & leaders......but I feel bad for them if we kept them while trading Ladd/Buff. Torn....

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Yup, IMO it's not a question of who we trade......it's more about who wouldn't we trade.

Keep young guys, trade UFA's. Big question do we trade Wheeler and/Little? I'm reluctant to trade those two guys, they are often our best players & leaders......but I feel bad for them if we kept them while trading Ladd/Buff. Torn....

Agree with this. It really depends on their mindset. If they aren't that happy about the rebuild they could get a good haul. Wheeler would get a ton.

I'd rather keep them both though if we can resign them again.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Christmas break and there are 4 teams with less pts. than the Jets at this rate the Jets will be at the bottom of the league 2nd week in January. Good god what happened to this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad