GDT: Back to Criticality | Jackets vs Bruins | 7 PM | 3/12/19

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Not watching tonight. Whenever I watch lately they suck and I let it ruin my night.

Followed the game on Twitter Saturday and they won, so I'll be doing the same tonight.

Go Jackets. (going to go post this in the B's thread now)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sorry folks I thought I was posting in the main GDT

Good Luck going forward (except against the B's)
Love Quaider I hope he plays well for you

Reactions: Fenway

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Sorry folks I thought I was posting in the main GDT

Good Luck going forward (except against the B's)
Love Quaider

Any respect that I had for you has just vanished when you said you loved McQuaid. The only positive he has had is he put his face in the way of a couple of sticks and drew high sticking penalties. Other than that he has been awful.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Any respect that I had for you has just vanished when you said you loved McQuaid. The only positive he has had is he put his face in the way of a couple of sticks and drew high sticking penalties. Other than that he has been awful.
Adam was never the top d man but he had some great years in Boston ...good on the PK ….good in the playoffs...and always sticks up for his teammates. He is usually a good stay at home d man.

Once again good luck.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
xqHYkjk.gif

Reactions: logan etherton

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
For what it's worth, 3 of their top 4 wingers are out hurt tonight. Pasta, DeBrusk, Johansson.
Injuries didn’t stop us from nearly losing to the AHL Devils. Post game interviews last game were sickening so I expect no change of attitude from this te.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
This one we need to keep pace with Montreal who'll probably go on a winning streak... Bob's been stellar for two games, I think that press box visit helped...

Pitt just beat Boston, no reason we can't do the same as long as we get pucks on net... Gotta have a body in front of the net and one timers from the point.... Stop the fancy passing stuff, just shoot it!! Good things will happen...

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Don't worry about the energy on the back-to-back guys, Torts kept the 4th line on the bench last night, so they should be nice and fresh to win this one for us. :laugh:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Jackets are their own worst enemy.... On that PP we passed three times when each could have been a shot on net... Then muff a pass that ends up in the back of our net...

They must stop the freaking passing and SHOOT!!!!!!

Reactions: VABUCK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad