Back in first place!

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I guess Ryder can play LW. Very good bounce back game by him.

Pateryn had a nice debut, calm and confident. Dumont was passable.

If Prust is out tomorrow, which I expect, I think I would play 7 D's.

The bad:

- Brutal on faceoffs again.

- Had NO ANSWER for Ryan Malone in front of the net. Pretty much the reason why goals #2 and #3 were scored.

- The refusal to put Emelin on the PP. :rant:

This is a big one because tomorrow is going to be tough with Budaj likely in net, a 6 PM start and losing an hour with the time change. The road trip is already a success though.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Prust has become a bit overated. Yes, he's good and I love the guy, but the way people are talking you'd think we lost Pacioretty. This team has overcome bigger losses.

Glad someone said it... I hope he's not out for long if at all but we can survive a few games without him. This team doesn't rely on one player, especially not a utility man.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Don't kid yourself. This guy is the single best contributor to the team's unexpected success this season.

He's the only guy who does anything physical for his team on that squad on offense. His loss would be dramatic.

And this is what I'm talking about when mentioning how he's become a bit overated. I don't want to sound like I'm hating on Prust, but the way you guys are talking it's as if he should be nominated for the Hart trophy. His impact is NOT that great. We can survive his loss.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Glad someone said it... I hope he's not out for long if at all but we can survive a few games without him. This team doesn't rely on one player, especially not a utility man.

We will be ok without him for a little while, but we will really miss him against tough teams. But hey, some people dislike toughness, only skill matter to them.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
That would be really tough to lose Prust for a long time on a freaking icing.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I'm not afraid to admit that I stopped watching after the second period because I got pissed off at our play in our own end and tuned back in when I learned that we tied it.

Chris Cutter :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad