Post-Game Talk: Awful effort leads to 5-0 loss

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Sure but that mistake made him look worst than a pee wee. Emelin was sadly just never that good defensively.

St-Louis has made lots of guys look like Pee Wee, Mario Lemieux has made Ray Bourque look Pee Wee, doesn't mean it's the true Caliber of the player getting beat, just a smart creative play by the offensive guy. As for Emelin not being good defensively, hell, I've seen better and I've seen worse, I'll take Emelin any day of the week on my team and I'm ready to bet the farm that 29 GM's in the league would also

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
St-Louis has made lots of guys look like Pee Wee, Mario Lemieux has made Ray Bourque look Pee Wee, doesn't mean it's the true Caliber of the player getting beat, just a smart creative play by the offensive guy. As for Emelin not being good defensively, hell, I've seen better and I've seen worse, I'll take Emelin any day of the week on my team and I'm ready to bet the farm that 29 GM's in the league would also

Sakic made Scott Stevens looks like a Peewee in the stanley cup final on a one on one.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pac is a cream puff now. He had feistiness before but was never a face-plasterer.

Pac might have grown into a power forward were it not for that act of savagery by Chara. But, to think that he's become the player he is after that, I'm appreciative of Pac's efforts. Unfortunately, some pundits are stuck on that power forward label.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Sakic made Scott Stevens looks like a Peewee in the stanley cup final on a one on one.

Merci pour ton support :)
Not too worried about Emelin getting his pocket picked by a future Hall of Famer....off to the next thread!!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Emelin could only dream to be even a tenth of what Stevens was as a defenceman.

Exactly his point!!!! Sakic on Stevens is Hall of Famer on Hall of Famer.....St-Louis on Emelin is a Future Hall of Famer on a good second pairing defencemen....just shows anyone can get beat by anyone....off to the next thread...for real this time :laugh:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Emelin could only dream to be even a tenth of what Stevens was as a defenceman.

That's not the point. The point is even the greatest of the greatest can look bad in front of players like St Louis and Sakic. And Emelin like you said is not even close to that so **** happens doesn't make Emelin a useless d man.

HABSonaroll

Mar 20, 2013
HABS no show last night - simply outplayed - outhit - Takeaways 15-3 for the Rangers etc. :( - believe me it will be better next time for the HABS :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad