Post-Game Talk: Awful effort leads to 5-0 loss

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Subban's been absolutely terrible... Desharnais needs to get sent overseas, no NHL team deserves that crap.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
dumb-imgur.gif

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I find it odd that people are on Subban so much. He's been solid defensively and his lack of offence is MT putting him in a box and killing his creativity.

He's trying to make him Markov. He isn't Markov

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Rags a bad matchup for the Habs. Even well-rested, they'll give us trouble. Don't want to meet them in the playoffs. Still, with Carey, you never know...

Saintpatrick*

I find it odd that people are on Subban so much. He's been solid defensively and his lack of offence is MT putting him in a box and killing his creativity.

Once he got that contract alot of haters came out of the woodwork.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Please, you don't need Allen in the lineup. He's worthless. You had 7 D, at some point he shouldn't have played anymore. At that point, I'd rather just have Tinordi and Beaulieu make those types of mistakes, at least they have a career ahead of them. Allen is finished.

68*

Relax. Go walk to the store to buy a beer and get some fresh air. Light one. Watch Homeland. #LifeIsGuud

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009

His decisions are much worse than last year. There was one play he was deep in the offensive zone and Prust took his place at the blue line. Prust was cleared to receive a pass and keep possession of the puck. Subban played it selfish and attempted an impossible ghost backhand pass in front of the net which lead the Rangers to start a rush.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Oh habs lost tonight, let me guess Therriens fault?

These are the two outcomes for Habs games...

Habs win="Habs played great, no thanks to coach."

Habs lose="Therrien this is all your fault!"

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
And this why analytics can't do it all for me. Gilbert was a highly sought after player this summer by the analytics crowd. He's been an absolute nightmare.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad