GDT: Avs @ Yotes - 5:00PM - Zero Star GDT.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I don't know what's more annoying to me from Bednar: his refusal to play 17/37/13 together or his theory that players who are struggling offensively will be able to find their way next to Gabriel ****ing Bourque. It's like treating a flesh wound with sulfuric acid.

While I agree with the fact that his lineup choices have been frustrating as all hell, he doesn't really have a choice this time around. Dries wasn't able to go tonight so one of those guys has to center the 4th line.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I don't know what's more annoying to me from Bednar: his refusal to play 17/37/13 together or his theory that players who are struggling offensively will be able to find their way next to Gabriel ****ing Bourque. It's like treating a flesh wound with sulfuric acid.

Bednar will get himself fired if he misplays Jost.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008

Agree that he should have used that line more in the past. But if he puts them together tonight, Colorado's fourth line would feature no center - Andrighetto, Bourque, Greer.

Even without the center problem, the thought of those three together on the ice at the same time sends chills down my spine...

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Agree that he should have used that line more in the past. But if he puts them together tonight, Colorado's fourth line would feature no center - Andrighetto, Bourque, Greer.

Even without the center problem, the thought of those three together on the ice at the same time sends chills down my spine...

For some reason I thought Bourque has played center. But whatever, I get what you mean but on the other hand I'd rather just concentrate those players (who I don't expect much out of) rather than spreading them throughout the lineup like little seeds of uselessness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad