GDT: Avs @ Yotes - 5:00PM - Zero Star GDT.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If a better one is coming your mods can delete this and pm me to make that one live but.

Your team will play another team. There will be skating and shooting and maybe some goals. Your players will do things and you will either like it or not. The Refs will blow their whistles and you will get mad, or they will not blow their whistles and you will still get mad. At the end one team will be happy and the other will not.

I give this GDT

giphy.gif

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
We were just trying to mimic the home atmosphere and limit attendance in order to get into the spirit of the game.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
If a better one is coming your mods can delete this and pm me to make that one live but.

Your team will play another team. There will be skating and shooting and maybe some goals. Your players will do things and you will either like it or not. The Refs will blow their whistles and you will get mad, or they will not blow their whistles and you will still get mad. At the end one team will be happy and the other will not.

I give this GDT

giphy.gif

5 star GDT

Regarding who’s starting in net, I don’t know. Assuming it’s Varly given a back to back but could be Grub since he’s playing way better and Christmas break starts after tonight

Reactions: hangman005

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: forsbergavs32

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Rested team, with top PK, and bottom half PP, I wonder what will be the difference in this game... Another loss and more talk about being better

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Too much Bleh, not enough Yeah, going on with the team. Need to run into a **** goalie to get some swagger back.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The Coyotes seem to be playing something called Adin Hill in goals

Will we plumb new depths after losing to a guy with three NHL starts and Minions on his mask?

Reactions: hooverdam

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
I don't know what's more annoying to me from Bednar: his refusal to play 17/37/13 together or his theory that players who are struggling offensively will be able to find their way next to Gabriel f***ing Bourque. It's like treating a flesh wound with sulfuric acid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad