Pre-Game Talk: Avs @ Wild | Thursday, October 9th, 6:30pm MT | Countdown to Regression

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I wonder what fans' perception of Suter would be if he got called for even 25% of the interference that he gets away with...he'd be putting his team on the PK (or ending a PP) a lot. (there was an article over the summer that pointed out what he does)

Without a doubt a good/great defenseman in today's game, but he is the beneficiary of a LOT of "looking away" from the officials.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeesh... not a Suter fan? Without Suter, Minnesota's defense might be the worst in the league. Luckily for them, they have him on the ice for 30 minutes a game.

Avy has never been a fan of Suter.... last time Weber was why he looked so good now it's brodin.

Weber,Keith and Doughty are my 3 after that it's a coin flip.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I wonder what fans' perception of Suter would be if he got called for even 25% of the interference that he gets away with...he'd be putting his team on the PK (or ending a PP) a lot. (there was an article over the summer that pointed out what he does)

Without a doubt a good/great defenseman in today's game, but he is the beneficiary of a LOT of "looking away" from the officials.

Agreed, he was running rampant in our series

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course

he's pretty good at it though. meaning it's not often noticeable. but if refs really focused on it, yeah he would get more calls.

lidström used to be awesome at it, maybe the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad