GDT: Avs vs Preds | April 7th, 2015 | 7 PM MT | The Season Trickles Down the Drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
So sadly Hishon's game came because of Everberg getting hurt. I hope its not bad and something that will limit his training this summer.

Does Lake Erie even have any forwards left to call up?

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Oh my gosh Julie Browman, way to be as bad as you could humanly possibly be at your job. There is so much you could ask Hishon that's not "how does it feel to win such a big game against Nashville"? Because first of all, IT'S NOT A BIG GAME you incompetent woman. The team can't make the playoffs. They have absolutely nothing to play for except pride.

How about, "Joey, in light of the road you've had to take getting here, being a first round pick with all the injuries and setbacks you've had to endure, describe the feeling you had when you saw the puck go in the net?"

Or, "Joey, you've been here for 11 games, what are your impressions of playing in the NHL?"

Or, "Joey, what has Patrick been telling you to do in order to have success in this league?"

I just think that having a rinkside reporter who knows LITERALLY NOTHING about hockey is somehow wholly unsurprising for this organization.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
So sadly Hishon's game came because of Everberg getting hurt. I hope its not bad and something that will limit his training this summer.

Does Lake Erie even have any forwards left to call up?

I skipped through part of the intermission, did they mention what happened? My initial guess was a dislocated thumb. Looked awkward and he was holding his hand like something went wrong with it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Everberg took one for the team. That's the only way Roy was going to give Hishon a bigger role.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Oh my gosh Julie Browman, way to be as bad as you could humanly possibly be at your job. There is so much you could ask Hishon that's not "how does it feel to win such a big game against Nashville"? Because first of all, IT'S NOT A BIG GAME you incompetent woman. The team can't make the playoffs. They have absolutely nothing to play for except pride.

How about, "Joey, in light of the road you've had to take getting here, being a first round pick with all the injuries and setbacks you've had to endure, describe the feeling you had when you saw the puck go in the net?"

Or, "Joey, you've been here for 11 games, what are your impressions of playing in the NHL?"

Or, "Joey, what has Patrick been telling you to do in order to have success in this league?"

I just think that having a rinkside reporter who knows LITERALLY NOTHING about hockey is somehow wholly unsurprising for this organization.

Julie's a robot, didn't you know that? And a crappy robot at that, she can't even form sentences, and it's been going on for how long, five or six years now? She has to be Kroenke or somebody's niece, there's just no way anyone would keep their job this long after being so bad at it. Hearing her read the promos at the beginning of the game is like nails on a chalkboard.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Bobs been tweeting about Hishon a lot, I think he really likes the kid as well

That goal almost made this season worth it

FoppaForsberg*

Would love to see Hishon establish himself as a main piece of this team. Such a good story, and generally just really like him.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Going with 11 forwards and Caron still only pays 3:19. Paul Carey was way better than this guy.

Hamilton plays 4:51.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Going with 11 forwards and Caron still only pays 3:19. Paul Carey was way better than this guy.

Hamilton plays 4:51.

Carey didn't really provide anything though. Caron was the coaches probably thinking "Maybe a change of scenery will work for him." It hasn't, and he probably won't even be qualified this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad