GDT: Avs vs Hawks - 7PM MT - Emergency GDT - High Effort Edition

How many points does Byram get on the PP tonight?

Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 8 21.1%

Votes: 5 13.2%

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • All of them

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I know I'm drunk, but holy shit what a player Malgin is turning out to be. He's obviously skilled and a fantastic skater, but what has impressed me the most is his smarts. Seems to know when to make the right play at the right time more often than not. What a ridiculously good fit he's gonna be if he can continue to produce.
Malgin will be our new Geno.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Swiggity swooty
We're comin' for that booty
swiggity.JPG

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I bet the Flames fans must be in shambles right now. Their team on paper shouldn't be folding like this. They need a new coach and a goalie. I've never seen a goalie just completely turn into a pumpkin after one playoff series like Markstrom has. The Oilers really broke this guy mentally.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I bet the Flames fans must be in shambles right now. Their team on paper shouldn't be folding like this. They need a new coach and a goalie. I've never seen a goalie just completely turn into a pumpkin after one playoff series like Markstrom has. The Oilers really broke this guy mentally.
If you want to talk about a team that should’ve tanked it but didn’t, @Balthazar, this is the one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad