• Extreme Moose Tracks

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Bear Claw

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I mean if they try to fix his side to side right now in the NHL while they’re trying to climb up the standings, they might actually start falling again. Send him to AHL let him work on his game there
I think my above reply is a reaponse

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Giving points away this late in the season feels abit cocky. Hopefully doesn't come back and bite the Avs in the ass if they keep doing this. Things have been trending in the right direction but not sure you wanna punt games away from the start.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Giving points away this late in the season feels abit cocky. Hopefully doesn't come back and bite the Avs in the ass if they keep doing this. Things have been trending in the right direction but not sure you wanna punt games away from the start.
Avs will be fine. March is weak and the playoffs are all that really matters.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
IMO they want to see what they have in Annunen and if he can be relied upon if needed. The answer should be clear.
Eh yeah the devils are probably one of the few teams that could make him look that bad I thought he looked solid in his other start joe

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Avs will be fine. March is weak and the playoffs are all that really matters.

I agree but still. I'm not a goalie expert by any means and even I know this was a disaster waiting to happen. On a B2B or against a weaker team .. whatever try it out. Avs have been trending in the right direction and were atleast fighting back tonight with basically no chance.

Given the injury history of the team and how they've been playing lately just don't think it was smart to punt away a chance at points given how tight things are.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
He

i dont think he’s wrong.
He’s not totally wrong… but George stops at least 3 of those if not 4. But Bednar isn’t going to roast a kid thrown into the fire.

The kid just isn’t athletic enough. He might make a solid 3 one day, but he’s not a nhl goalie.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Hate is such a pejorative. It tends to over shadow actual justified criticism.

Which is what sports fans need for balance and perspective.

Jared 's full of crap....... every shot taken on Anunnen was an adventure with good potential to go in.

He's terrible with traffic in front of him.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
He’s not totally wrong… but George stops at least 3 of those if not 4. But Bednar isn’t going to roast a kid thrown into the fire.

The kid just isn’t athletic enough. He might make a solid 3 one day, but he’s not a nhl goalie.
I mean the team did leave him out to dry on a few and annunen definitely needs to make some of those saves especially the Mercer goal.

The team showed some fight in em and we’ve been pretty decent of late. I’m not to upset

Reactions: Vk1ing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad