Scrub - Scrub - Meat Head

Hey Duh - Not Shattenkirk
Not Barrie - Not Barrie
Not Barrie - Not Barrie

Jiggy
Jiggy's B****

So Mr. Dater, any game predictions?

Dater: We'll lose because Shattenkirk and CSTEW will tear us a new one. #WhyUs

But, I'm on an airplane, so what do I know?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
For watver reason we play them well. Close games but we manage to beat them more often then not. Remember last season the drunk one got the OT goal haha

Yeah, I guess we are to the Blues what the Flames have been to us.

And yeah, I remember that goal quite well. Not only did Jones score it, but it was a great offensive play by HUNWICK of all people to set it up, and Chris Stewart was caught coasting on the backcheck.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Airplane! is a sensational movie.

tumblr_lcmjxaXYTu1qbpgppo1_500.gif

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Yeah, I guess we are to the Blues what the Flames have been to us.

And yeah, I remember that goal quite well. Not only did Jones score it, but it was a great offensive play by HUNWICK of all people to set it up, and Chris Stewart was caught coasting on the backcheck.

Eh, Flames/Avs take turns going on 5+ game winning streaks against each other. Currently we are in a streak winning against them.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Eh, Flames/Avs take turns going on 5+ game winning streaks against each other. Currently we are in a streak winning against them.

I know, it just feels like no matter how good or bad a team they have in Calgary they always play us tough. I can still remember screaming at the television screen as Clarke Wilm imposed his will upon the Avs every time he took the ice.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I love it that they are super competitive as I live in Calgary and that's pretty much the only time I see the Avs live.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This is going to be a great game. Two solid teams playing well, and excellently coached. Has the makings for a close 2-1 type of game.

That being said, it innevitably means it will be a blow out 6-1 for someone.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I love it that they are super competitive as I live in Calgary and that's pretty much the only time I see the Avs live.

You live in Calgary? Cool beans man. I live in Calgary. We should meet at the quarry, and throw things down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad