GDT: Avs @ Stars | 3/23/13 | 6 MT | Possibilité de deux victoires d'affilée?!

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Plus a new coach :yo:

I'd find another RW free-agent besides PJ's to be honest, that RW side does not have any depth the way that looks. Maybe even go after Bozak as a third line center.

There is plenty of issues with how Sacco manages the roster and how he gives out ice time to our defense as well. EJ/Wilson Hejda/Barrie, especially EJ should be playing 23-26 minutes a night. Barrie & Hejda did fine playing 22-23 a night as well.

Whoever the new coach is would probably stop doing dumb **** like giving Hunwick & Zannon the most TOI per game. I'm not saying we would for sure be a play-off team, but there is some serious issues with how Sacco runs our roster and who he plays in what situations and how much.

I would go after Mason Raymond as a 3rd line winger that can play 2nd line if there are injuries and Bozak if we are planning to get rid of Stastny to bolster the defense.

Hypothetically if we draft Drouin:

Drouin-Duchene-PAP
Landeskog-O'Reilly-Downie
McGinn-Bozak-Raymond
McCleod-Kobasew-Olver

whoever from Stastny trade-EJ
Hejda-Barrie
Wilson-O'Brien

Varly
Giggy

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
This is how sad things have gotten. I'm at the Tilted Kilt tonight for a bachelor party. I ask the waitress if she can switch one of the TVs to hockey. She asks which one. I look at the scores, and opt for Bruins/Leafs on NESN. No way I'd subject others to the Crapalanche. :rant::help:

Even Giggy is calling the team out. Just pathetic.

Zih

Dater's Gonna Hate
Dec 19, 2008
Colorado
This is how sad things have gotten. I'm at the Tilted Kilt tonight for a bachelor party. I ask the waitress if she can switch one of the TVs to hockey. She asks which one. I look at the scores, and opt for Bruins/Leafs on NESN. No way I'd subject others to the Crapalanche. :rant::help:

Even Giggy is calling the team out. Just pathetic.

Solid choices tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad