Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
We all know Joe thinks very highly of EJ for going to him and stating he wanted to be part of the solution and he didn't want to be traded. That kind of leadership is what gave EJ the ability to not have tough conversations about being traded. He earned the right to finish his contract as an Avalanche. While I personally don't think he's done enough, I'm not sure Joe and Chris even have a very long conversation. I think it'll be a slam dunk for them. And to be honest, after we successfully defend our title this summer, a lot of y'all will be changing your tune on him as well.

/SeaEagles

A for effort, but you're sleeping on Georg lol. That dude has to look at Gruby and be like, if that can.. This can

And if we had a 2C, I'd agree lol

It is and was and it was before Boston even did if I remember correctly

Like Poke pointed out, our GM was ruthless lol.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Somewhat agree on Bourque (I mean I understand WHY the Avs did it, they just should have waited until after Boston to do it).
Boston did retire his first. Don’t know how that story started.

I doubt it. Harder to retire single digits and Rob Blake never got serious consideration either.

Landeskog will probably be next and let’s hope that’s not for a long while.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I still watch our cup winning videos and cry like a baby.
Last weekend I finished getting all of what I considered to be the “essential videos” saved off to my iCloud for future viewing: the ESPN+ Cup Champs video, eps 5 & 6 of Quest for the Cup, the Avs 360 YT videos of all the rounds of the playoffs, and then some other 30min YT vid.

They’re all there and I’ll have them as long as I have my iCloud lol

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That's actually pretty slick, RL. Mind if I ask a couple quick questions?

Is this grey legally, or completely a-ok?

And how do you save something from ESPN+, is there a separate program you have to run, that records it?

I've only used cloud storage for excel, .pdfs, .tsm, .sql work related files. Never bothered toying with one for personal use but this sounds kind of cool.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
That's actually pretty slick, RL. Mind if I ask a couple quick questions?

Is this grey legally, or completely a-ok?

And how do you save something from ESPN+, is there a separate program you have to run, that records it?

I've only used cloud storage for excel, .pdfs, .tsm, .sql work related files. Never bothered toying with one for personal use but this sounds kind of cool.
Pretty sure it’s grey legally. I had some help from here and someone on Reddit sending me a website that allows you to save YouTube videos. No idea how they got the ESPN+ stuff :(

I’m like you and never used Cloud storage for things like this, but I’m glad I did. In fact I just finished watching the SN feed of G6 lol…they had the MUCH BETTER call than the ABC/ESPN crew here in the states.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
One year ago today, what a time

0775E0D2-96BA-4D20-8DDA-D012AB69B537.jpeg

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Not sure if someone already posted this. It details the different aspects of the ring. Just happened to come across it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad