Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Tomas Tatar to 1-year, $1.5M deal

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Bednar failed to incorporate him here properly than his (Tatar) talent failing us.
It'll honestly be really interesting to watch Tatar in Seattle. He's been fantastic the last two games for Seattle and the best player on the ice for them. The first game was rather rough.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Bednar failed to incorporate him here properly than his (Tatar) talent failing us.
Time will tell. I don’t know if it’s as much a coaching thing as it is a systems thing. He was a complete bust in Vegas too, and just kinda okay in NJ. But he thrived in Montreal and Detroit. He just seems to need the whole team to play a certain way in order for him to work.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Time will tell. I don’t know if it’s as much a coaching thing as it is a systems thing. He was a complete bust in Vegas too, and just kinda okay in NJ. But he thrived in Montreal and Detroit. He just seems to need the whole team to play a certain way in order for him to work.
Gallant hated Tatar probably worse than Bednar.... like a million times worse. :laugh:

I thought he was solid in New Jersey, he just did his normal playoffs act. New Jersey wanted to even bring him back.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He's been stapled next to RyJo for most of his tenure in Colorado. No winger can perform next to RyJo.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad