Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Ryan Murray (One year, $2M)

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm a big Ryan Murray guy, though not sure where he plays. Someone is playing their off side.

m9w2xMf.png

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Alright, which LHD is going to play RD?

Toews - Makar partner, nope

Girard - Don’t like him on the right, serious trouble with puck retrievals and getting jammed

Byram - Would prefer for him to stay on the left, get comfortable there and work his way up

Murray - No idea if he can play the right side, but Devils fans say he was exclusively left side last year

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
No-brainer depth move after the Kuemper trade. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him stick around if he can stay relatively healthy

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
There are so many options of how to deploy this defence.

With how Bednar loves to change his pairings up throughout the game, he’s going to absolutely love that.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Alright, which LHD is going to play RD?

Toews - Makar partner, nope

Girard - Don’t like him on the right, serious trouble with puck retrievals and getting jammed

Byram - Would prefer for him to stay on the left, get comfortable there and work his way up

Murray - No idea if he can play the right side, but Devils fans say he was exclusively left side last year
It's Girard. We don't like him there but Bednar obviously has no problem with it.

IMO EJ will play bottom pairing with Byram, which is good, and G will play right side next to Murray.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad