Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Kiviranta to PTO

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Nick Holden comeback.
IMG_5685.jpeg

Brilliant. Then I can give up on removing way more adhesive than I expected and put this back together the way I bought it. Kept it as a reminder that it ever existed after stripping it (the blueberries are annoying to find in good condition)

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I posted in the second week of July that the Avs had PTO feelers out on a ton of players.

I knew about Holland, had no clue about this guy. I know of a few more they’re interested in.

They don’t want to wait to compete with other teams in September for PTOs, they have been aggressive and got their offers out early.

I expect a couple of more at the very least, especially since two of the guys I heard about in early July remain unsigned in any league right now.
Can you hint us?

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
I posted in the second week of July that the Avs had PTO feelers out on a ton of players.

I knew about Holland, had no clue about this guy. I know of a few more they’re interested in.

They don’t want to wait to compete with other teams in September for PTOs, they have been aggressive and got their offers out early.

I expect a couple of more at the very least, especially since two of the guys I heard about in early July remain unsigned in any league right now.
Who then? :popcorn:

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's

One of those guys has to be Jesse Puljujärvi, right? Or maybe another Edmonton/Carolina castoff, Ethan Bear.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Interesting that Benn got a PTO from Dallas. Now they're in a position where they migth have to cut their Captain's brother.

Which seems unlikely, but also begs the question, why they didn't just sign him to a cheap one year deal? They've only got 44 of 50 contracts on the books.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
What a missed chance that season was. I feel like too often we just fail in playoffs. Yes we won one, but seriously this team needs to win at least two.

Reactions: Avsboy

GoNordiquesGo

Oct 1, 2016
Montreal, Quebec
I assume Comtois is MIA due to the Team Canada debacle. Any idea when this will get untangled ? If he ends-up not being involved, any chance we grab him ? I recall hearing a lot about him and the Avs before free agency started...

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I assume Comtois is MIA due to the Team Canada debacle. Any idea when this will get untangled ? If he ends-up not being involved, any chance we grab him ? I recall hearing a lot about him and the Avs before free agency started...
I thought the bottom was supposed to fall out of that weeks ago? What's taking so long?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad