Confirmed with Link: Avs sign Kiviranta to PTO

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
I definitely like what he brings more than Olofsson. So one of my wishes has come true in the fact that (hopefully) Kiviranta turns this into a contract and pushes Olofsson out of the lineup. Next up is Ben Meyers being pushed to scratch territory.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
He’s a below average to bad 4th liner. There’s a reason the Stars have moved on. If he makes the team, it would be a bad sign for the depth. In the AHL as a 14/15th forward he’d be fine.

Reactions: Balthazar

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
I cant believe we couldnt get patrick kane on a PTO! But seriously people saying this is a weird PTO need to chill. PTO is made for players like this.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
He’s Finnish’d

giphy.gif

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I’m happy in the sense that he’s at least capable of being an NHL’er even if it’s as a low end 4th line quality.

I’m still unhappy in the fact that Logan O’Connor is likely a 3rd liner on this team and Ben Meyers is an every day NHL’er.
It's exceptionally disappointing we haven't seen at least one more top-end third liner added to the team so far this offseason. Our forward depth is ugly. They're basically going all-in on Drouin and Johansen in the top six and hoping that a current fourth liner steps up in the bottom six to be third line calibre.

Reactions: shadow1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad