GDT: Avs @ Sharks (Again): And For Those Reasons...I'm Out (8:30 MT)

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
perverted situations going on at san jose camp. "defensman" karlsson takin all icetimes and at backstage propably saying screamin comon boys to own other defensman and team falling every night despite. one man greedy for points no defens playd and other defensman getting low minutes every night and also getting low in payment for it as one man served only. this creating good mood among defensman in team=? hey karlsson you playing 33 minnutes every night and not playing anything defens despite your position saying defens. you proud? playing normal minutes giving you not many points. you are not very talanted. you have too many minutes in game and killing team mood with it.

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
perverted situations going on at san jose camp. "defensman" karlsson takin all icetimes and at backstage propably saying screamin comon boys to own other defensman and team falling every night despite. one man greedy for points no defens playd and other defensman getting low minutes every night and also getting low in payment for it as one man served only. this creating good mood among defensman in team=? hey karlsson you playing 33 minnutes every night and not playing anything defens despite your position saying defens. you proud? playing normal minutes giving you not many points. you are not very talanted. you have too many minutes in game and killing team mood with it.

giphy.gif

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Great W. Pumped that Rants got a hatty and crossed the 50 goal plateau. That Frail Cale situation has me worried though. Kid's made out of glass.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

778A20C2-92CD-40AE-AE49-EBEBD8F7BF6A.gif

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida

Thank you. Finally someone has the balls to say what we're all thinking. Karlsson is absolutely killing the mood of the Sharks' players.

Reactions: katfude

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Johnnys wine cave is super lame. But hey whatever

Pfffft outta here with that. Johnny's Wine Cave is awesome. I actually get kinda bummed when he makes the trek to be in-studio. It's especially great when technical difficulties arise, like last night. Best one was when Brandon Carlo called him right in the middle of a segment and it froze his face mid-blink.

Reactions: Foppa2118

landpoke

May 21, 2020
Pfffft outta here with that. Johnny's Wine Cave is awesome. I actually get kinda bummed when he makes the trek to be in-studio. It's especially great when technical difficulties arise, like last night. Best one was when Brandon Carlo called him right in the middle of a segment and it froze his face mid-blink.
Agreed. Altitude gets it. Hockey is entertainment, not Walter Cronkite reporting the Kennedy assassination like some broadcast teams around the league try to play it.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
That Ben Meyers goal should be the highlight reel play when anyone wonders whether Karlsson should win the Norris or not.

It was a low percentage play (like 10%) in an attempt to get an odd man rush the other way in a 4-2 hockey game.

This guy doesn't give a shit about defense at all so if you put guys like Makar, Fox and Hughes with those same parameters - would they be far off the 100 point mark as well?

I guess 100 points is still an impressive feat and if the East Coast doesn't 'stay up' to watch the Avs they certainly won't to watch the sharks and they'll vote by stat-sheet only.

Personally, putting up 2-3 points in games where your team is allowing 5-6-7 goals and he's DIRECTLY responsible for 4 of those is just not that impressive to me.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Oh yeah - sharks broadcast was kind of funny last night :

Cogliano goes to the bench in pain early in the 1st and doesn't really miss a shift but then with like 3 minutes left after he just came off the ice they both confirm that he hasn't been back since the hit early on. LOL

And then this "we are hearing people talk about Compher for the Selke trophy this season"...

Lolz wut??? Is it people that actually WATCH the Avs play nightly or people that don't but are making assumptions???

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I haven't slogged through all the posts here because I feel asleep before the 3rd period and had to watch the rest this morning, but how many times did Moser and Rycroft identify Reimer as Kaakonen after the goalie change? I think at least 3.

Or maybe Reimer identifies as Kaakonen and they were just being respectful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad