GDT: Avs @ Sharks (Again): And For Those Reasons...I'm Out (8:30 MT)

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
JJ is such good vibes for a dressing room.

He’s had to handle criticism, pressure, and general bullshit his whole career. Deals with life in such a positive attitude.

When things are going poor, he’s still positive, so when they’re going well, his demeanour inspires a dressing room.
Not just that, he is such a happy guy for having his parents bleed him nearly dry of all his money for years. I love the guy. He's worked hard, been a great teammate, great person, and gone through a lot of adversity.

Seeing him earlier this year smiling when he was still on the Hawks as we rose the banner. One of my favorite hockey moments of all time.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Not to mention he's been solid since coming back.
Pretty sure Bednar said after the trade: "We don't give a shit about his numbers this season, we know the player and how he fits our team" or something like that. And it sure as hell seems to be that way. Slotted right back in, has looked good. Also such a good locker room guy from what I can tell.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Avs are going to do some really bad unspeakable things to Grubauer in the first round, assuming he starts.

631C83A0-A2C8-4C87-BA27-A13E94F19D5C.gif

358BADA8-C86E-4220-B596-75A985E2EB42.gif

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Missed the game since I was watching the Frozen Four. Let me tell you, if you love pure unadulterated chaotic hockey with mistakes galore, you lot missed two brilliant games. Cooley is effin' unbelievable.

What did I miss here?

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Positives:
Mikko!!!!!!!!!!
Meyers!
Sharks suck!
Great saves from Georgiev

Negatives:
Quite possibly Nuke’s worst game of the season
Eller wasn’t much better

Anyway, Avs take care of business against a truly horrid team.

I will admit it was kinda fun watching Karlsson do Karlsson things. He’s still a truly astonishing talent.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's clear Erik Karlsson is just chasing 100 points right now, defense be damned.

If I was his defensive partner or the goalie, I'd probably be f***ing pissed at him on a nightly basis but I'm sure his teammates are in DGAF mode ready for the Summer.

I maintain that it'll be a crime when this guy wins the Norris. Remember when Taylor Hall won the MVP over MacKinnon and leading up to the playoffs the media was making a huge stink about "well can you really give Hall the MVP if the Devils miss the playoffs?" Then they barely qualified and he won it.

This isn't an issue of qualifying or barely missing. This is a bottom-three team in the NHL. This guy straight up doesn't deserve the Norris. He hasn't given a single shred of a shit about playing defense all year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad