Avs Schedule

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Regular season is out, but I don't see pre-season yet.

http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/app

7 game homestead to end December and start January, but finish the year with a 4 game road trip.

Opening night against the Ducks at home on Oct. 2.

Red Wings only visit to Colorado is Oct. 17.

Seth Jones vs. Nathan MacKinnon in only the second game.

I'm only counting 4 weeknight games that start after 8PM mountain time. That's real convenient.

Looks like only 3 Nationally televised games, but one will be the Penguins and another is the first game after the Olympics.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Not a bad looking schedule. Love the 7:30pm start of the opener, gimme plenty of time to get to the Arena after work.

And that's 5 national games if you count the two on NHL Network.

Wish we had a cool division name like the "Metropolitan"

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I really really really want to win the game against Nashville like 5-0. It's pretty much a rule that MacK scores a hat-trick against Seth Jones whenever they play, right?

Dutchy09*

Is it a 2 hour, or 3 hour difference in time between Denver and Atlantic Canada?

EDIT: nm, 3 hours. damn

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Preseason schedule is up now.

Home - Sep 18 vs Ducks
Home - Sep 20 vs Kings
Road - Sep 22 vs Ducks
Home - Sep 24 vs Stars
Road - Sep 26 vs Stars
Vegas - Sep 28 vs Kings

I'll probably be at those three home games. First one being at home is good, may get to see Bigras and junior guys.

Either way, hockey in less than two months.

LTC Pain

Jul 1, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO
Preseason schedule is up now.

Home - Sep 18 vs Ducks
Home - Sep 20 vs Kings
Road - Sep 22 vs Ducks
Home - Sep 24 vs Stars
Road - Sep 26 vs Stars
Vegas - Sep 28 vs Kings

I'll probably be at those three home games. First one being at home is good, may get to see Bigras and junior guys.

Either way, hockey in less than two months.

Can you provide a link to this. I've looked on the Avs website and NHL.com and neither site has these pre-season games listed.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
6 out of the last 8 games of the season on the road. Ugh. I hope by some miracle we are in a good playoff position by then or have a solid road trip...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Regular season is out, but I don't see pre-season yet.

http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/app

7 game homestead to end December and start January, but finish the year with a 4 game road trip.

Opening night against the Ducks at home on Oct. 2.

Red Wings only visit to Colorado is Oct. 17.

Seth Jones vs. Nathan MacKinnon in only the second game.

I'm only counting 4 weeknight games that start after 8PM mountain time. That's real convenient.

Looks like only 3 Nationally televised games, but one will be the Penguins and another is the first game after the Olympics.

More importantly for me, Sens host the avs on the 16th of March. Will ba at that game for sure. Also 9 days after my birthday.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Our longest Home Stand is 7 games, while our longest Road Trip is 4(I think).

That's pretty good, but our stretch run is going to be absolutely hell. Every game in April is no more then 1 day apart.

We play the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 13th. And we play 6 of those 8 games on the road.

If were gonna have any chance of making playoffs, we probably need to have at least a 5-6 point cushion going into April, cause I don't see us going any better then .500 in that stretch.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Dirk Hoag ‏@Forechecker 5 min
A Super Schedule tease for you: the Devils have the most sets of games on back-to-back nights w/22, while WPG, COL & SJS have fewest w/10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad