Avs Schedule

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
More importantly for me, Sens host the avs on the 16th of March. Will ba at that game for sure. Also 9 days after my birthday.

Living in Ottawa I was hoping it would be earlier in the season I don't want to have to wait till March. So happy my avs are in town every season from now on though!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Living in Ottawa I was hoping it would be earlier in the season I don't want to have to wait till March. So happy my avs are in town every season from now on though!

Are you drowning as well?

You could make the trip to Toronto, it's just the 3rd game of the season.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Are you drowning as well?

You could make the trip to Toronto, it's just the 3rd game of the season.

I'm loving this rain :handclap: I can't stand hot weather. I hadn't noticed that they're playing in Toronto that early I assumed they would be doing each eastern Canada team at the same time. Toronto is so expensive though :cry:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm so glad this is finally out, the anticipation was killing me. I'm so there on opening night, I was really hoping they'd open at home. So when Roy said the season would start on Oct 2nd he was right! I'm going to Indianapolis for the Broncos game, wish I could throw in a side jaunt the next day to Pittsburgh, ha. It will be nice to see every team twice a season again, the variety is nice and the Avs typically play decent against the east. Of course they had to play the Nashville card early before there was even a chance either would be sent back to junior.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Really like the Schedule , as expected with the new division, it's very time zone friendly for us living in the Eastern time . I think we have only a few 10/10:30 starts and Lucky for us , they are mostly on week-ends.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm loving this rain :handclap: I can't stand hot weather. I hadn't noticed that they're playing in Toronto that early I assumed they would be doing each eastern Canada team at the same time. Toronto is so expensive though :cry:

There's a special place in hell for people like you! Hates hot weather:shakehead

Yeah Toronto is expensive

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
*DING*

"Bubba, I want you to build an ark."

That pretty much sums up my day...

(kudos to anyone who gets the reference)

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
6 of the last 8 away form home and those two home games are against the Rangers and Penguins.

Only 10 back-to-back games, that's good.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I like that the Nashville game is our second and not our first. I don't think we've won on opening night when we retire a jersey in a while. Let MacKinnon get his feet wet in his first game and hopefully he'll be more confident and relaxed for the Nashville game.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I like how Vancouver went from 2 back to back games last year to 17 this year lol.

It also looks like the NHL is making an effort to disperse more b2b games to teams with smaller travel....well, except for the Rangers.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I like how Vancouver went from 2 back to back games last year to 17 this year lol.

It also looks like the NHL is making an effort to disperse more b2b games to teams with smaller travel....well, except for the Rangers.

Good. Makes it more fair, I guess.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
So what's the schedule breakdown? I'm only counting 4 games in division. I thought there would be more than that (hoping for more games in Nashville).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->