• Poll closed .

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_5397.jpeg

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
damn, arrived home and the game is already over? but looking at the scoreboard I guess I should be relieved I didnt watch it. lol

just to be sure, is the sky falling already or will we wait until they lose to the Mild?

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Kuemper had a cup winning team in front of him. You put Georgiev in net the year Avs won the cup, and his numbers would be better than Kuemper’s and Avs would probably go 16-2 instead of 16-4 in the playoffs
Kuemper almost had his eye removed… wasn’t it by johanson or forseberg?

Kuemper has better numbers career. While Georgiev was a backup and probably had gotten a lot of the easier matchups. I don’t even know why were talking about Kuemper, my point had nothing to do with him

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
damn, arrived home and the game is already over? but looking at the scoreboard I guess I should be relieved I didnt watch it. lol

just to be sure, is the sky falling already or will we wait until they lose to the Mild?
It's a good sign. We will be eating a lot of ass. And Prostitutes will be allowed in this board.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
Sorry guys - these past two games I've missed with funerals & things (been struggling). So maybe @The Kingslayer IS right, and it's my fault these past 2. I'll be back soon I hope.

Love ya all.
Hey Brother- I am sorry to hear you have been struggling, we love you Man!

Way more important than our hockey team in October is to know we are here for you.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006

Kuemper has better numbers career. While Georgiev was a backup and probably had gotten a lot of the easier matchups. I don’t even know why were talking about Kuemper, my point had nothing to do with him
It was RyJo with the poke to the eye of Kuemper. Georgiev was 7th in Vezina voting last year. This Avs team has a lot of new players, it’s gonna take time to build chemistry. Not sure why suddenly Georgiev is not the goalie Avs can win with. When they won 6 in a row, Georgiev was awesome, last two games he struggled just like the whole team who can’t score

Reactions: CobraAcesS

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
4 games in a row letting in 4 goals? Yikes. Alot of passengers still on this team. They need to figure this shit out. Getting blanked by Jarry and 6K is pretty freakin bad.

Sorry guys - these past two games I've missed with funerals & things (been struggling). So maybe @The Kingslayer IS right, and it's my fault these past 2. I'll be back soon I hope.

Love ya all.
Sorry to hear about the funerals man.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

He is talking about Kuempers playoff games and he was terrible. One of the worst goaltenders to win the cup past 20-30 years. He was brutal.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
So how many games into the season do we start to panic about the new guys not providing enough depth? I'll give it about a quarter of the season before I get antsy.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Blues going be a pissed off team aswell after getting pumped by the nucks.
Yeah but Blues are a bad team and if Avs can’t even beat them at home after being shutout the last two games, then there is really something wrong with the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad