Confirmed with Link: Avs re-sign Lehkonen to 5-year × $4.5M AAV deal

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Most surprising thing is Lehky can be funny in his native language. His interviews in English are probably the most boring interviews in the history of the sport. :laugh:
Was it really funny, or was he just pouring ketchup on his grilled salmon sandwich? I listened to the whole thing, but don't think I comprehended a single word. I am such a terrible American, I'm illiterate in French, Spanish, Latin, and probably English if we're being brutally honest. I wish I had the gift of picking up languages. Unfortunately, I hear it would've been so much easier if done at a younger age too.

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Was it really funny, or was he just pouring ketchup on his grilled salmon sandwich? I listened to the whole thing, but don't think I comprehended a single word. I am such a terrible American, I'm illiterate in French, Spanish, Latin, and probably English if we're being brutally honest. I wish I had the gift of picking up languages. Unfortunately, I hear it would've been so much easier if done at a younger age too.
There were sub-titles to read that quoted what he was saying

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I am fluent in English and Profanity

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

I can tell you this, there is nothing like emersion when it comes to language. I'd never try learning a language like Arabic or Farsi, but being around the languages a ton on a daily basis with interpreters in meetings etc. You just start to pickup on thing like a kid does.

For me I lose it if I don't use it like math though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad