Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Related Topics 2016-17 Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I appreciate Shattenkirk messing up as many as three trades that would have brought back a better return for the Blues. Well done.

Still not a bad return for a rental though. They got back two high picks for a guy everyone knows is going to NY in July.

1st, 2nd, decent prospect. That's about the high end for rentals isn't it? Some years it's tough to pry a second for them.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
1st, 2nd, decent prospect. That's about the high end for rentals isn't it? Some years it's tough to pry a second for them.

And Shatty is as pure a rental as there can be. Everyone knows he wants to sign in New York, and nowhere else it seems. At least Minny has a glimmer of hope they can keep Hanzal.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
The capitals don't even have their second round pick. They traded it for ellers.

They're all in. Smart move. If Bergevin had had the balls to do the same, he might have had a shot at the cup in the next two years.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I really can't describe how little I want to do with Nelson, and how big a mistake I think acquiring him would be.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I really can't describe how little I want to do with Nelson, and how big a mistake I think acquiring him would be.

So we don't want Nelson and apparently MDC is near bust status. Not a good offer it seems.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017

Completely agree. I want nothing to do with islanders package unless barzel and pulock/hamonic are involved. If anything id need an overpay because they dont have a young top pairing potential d

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Not sure why the Avs would badly want Hamonic...I suppose it would indicate they aren't really rebuilding, just trying to quickly turn things around within two years.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
i agree, but I think it will be that way.

It cant be. It just cant. Avs are already a laughing stock. They cant get fleeced more than dorian got today. We will never hear the end of it especially since multiple avs fan were making so much fun of sens on main board today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad