Rumor: AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Related Topics 2016-17 Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
GMs will come to the bargain bin soon enough. I'm still confident we'll have some takers on our guys.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

He gets a chance to say hello to all his future teammates tomorrow.

Avalanche2133

May 16, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
Wow I didn't realize that Pulock is almost a point a game player in the AHL this season. Hmmmm...
Boston reporter right now saying the Avs and Isles talks are for one of Hamonic/Pulock plus MDC and Nelson.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
GMs will come to the bargain bin soon enough. I'm still confident we'll have some takers on our guys.

I still expect us to be able to move Iggy, Tyutin and Bourque on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, the servers are back to dying again. I'm scared to be here Wednesday.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Wow I didn't realize that Pulock is almost a point a game player in the AHL this season. Hmmmm...
Boston reporter right now saying the Avs and Isles talks are for one of Hamonic/Pulock plus MDC and Nelson.

I will puke if the Avs go after Nelson. He is Joe Colborne with a great shot.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Oh, it's Jimmy Murphy :laugh: He says he has one NHL source (who wants to bet it's ICB?)? This guy has retweeted 'insiders' like rumor break in the past, he's not legit.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
A reminder to those posting in here. Please post a link to news items. A lot of fake twitter accounts can cause some confusion at this time of year, so please post the source of news to help us avoid any misinformation.

bear16

Dec 20, 2013

Oh, please, no... :shakehead

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
Blues were in a tough position. They prob had a much better value from TBL but Shattenkirk said no. This might be the best they could get.

member 116861

It took six years but we can officially say we won the trade. **** the Blues

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Blues fans somehow thought they would get a much better return. That is what rentals get, I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I appreciate Shattenkirk messing up as many as three trades that would have brought back a better return for the Blues. Well done.

Still not a bad return for a rental though. They got back two high picks for a guy everyone knows is going to NY in July.

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
People saying this Shattenkirk deal hurts Duchene's value do not understand: 1. Duchene is offense, 2. Shattenkirk is leaving for NY after this season, 3. Duchene is under a 2.5 year contract still, 4. Duchene is now the hands-down most valuable player on the market,5. Because of Duchenes contracts Sakic does not need to trade Duchene.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I appreciate Shattenkirk messing up as many as three trades that would have brought back a better return for the Blues. Well done.

Still not a bad return for a rental though. They got back two high picks for a guy everyone knows is going to NY in July.

Turns out Shatty was a secret Avs agent this whole time, his last mission was to screw over the Blues and then runaway in FA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->