Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 2017-18 Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Every day Duchene doesn't turn up to play, it costs him $16,438.35 USD. I'd flippin well turn up.

Zadorov and Duchene can rise above all this, turn up, play at 110% and be heroes, or they can simmer and fester, and be miserable. Balls in their courts.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Its the newspapers, articles and media that are treating him that way, by posting all these rumors and Duchene seems to be mentally fragile as compared to other players. Barrie, Landenskog could be traded any day as do many other players. I bet their names will pop up many times next season. It's silly to even think that Duchy will not show up to training camp.
Sakic just said that the players are available after such a horrible season. Sakic only wants to make the trade to make this team better but other GM's are not giving back enough value. This is totally not Sakic's fault

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I believe Duchene should show up to camp. At the same point, I don't blame Duchene for not showing up. He is using the leverage he has to get his demand (and it should be clear by now he has asked for a trade). There will be consequences for him not showing up, but as long as he is willing to accept those... by all means, holdout. In the end Sakic has let this go on too long, and Duchene's reaction (while unprofessional) is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad