Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 18-19 part XVIII|Team Snowflake vs. Team Snowball

Which team are you on!?!?!?!?!???!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I think RNH would need to be the piece. Avs fans want Drai, Oiler fans would want to base it around lesser pieces, but I think if a trade actually happened RNH is the most fair valuewise as a base.

The problem I think is that the Oilers depth scoring is even worse than Colorado’s and their prospect pool isn’t very flush with quality forward talent either. Losing RNH at this point would be tough to swallow when you look at the teams makeup.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I'd probably take a shot on Burakovsky, but I don't think I'd add any pick of significance. Maybe a 3rd round swap or something like that... but straight up Wilson for Burakovsky would probably intrigue me. In both cases the players are likely to walk July 1... so no harm no foul if Burakovsky doesn't pan out here.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'd be fine with Wilson+late pick for Burakovsky, because Wilson hasn't got a future here and Burakovsky could fill a lineup spot in the future too. But I'm good either way.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I gotta question. Which is more valuable :

Mark Stone as a UFA this upcoming TDL

or

Tyson Barrie on July 1st with 1 year left on his deal?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I gotta question. Which is more valuable :

Mark Stone as a UFA this upcoming TDL

or

Tyson Barrie on July 1st with 1 year left on his deal?

I would imagine that 80-100 games of a top offensive defenseman is more valuable than 20-40 games of a top winger.

Reactions: S3rkie and cgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad