Confirmed with Link: Avs Match O'Reilly Offer Sheet Part II [2 yrs 10 m, 5m AAV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
One 5 game hot streak and we are back in the game, but but.. Is this team able to do 5 game winning streak? I doubt it. :(

I think it is possible. This team has looked damn good 3 games in a row now.

Not only that, but those games were against Detroit and Chicago (2). Those aren't exactly teams that have been making their opponents look good as of late.

I think if we keep up this level of play we have been at, we have a good chance at getting a decent streak going. But at this point, they have to be wins. The loser point isn't going to do us much good now.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
This guy sucks. Shouldn't have matched and clearly his head is not in the game.

Well if wouldn't have matched and ROR gone to Columbus, we might have had 2 top-10 picks (top-5 if lucky) and completely re-tooled our line-up without an overpayed center.

But I'm happy as it is now though.

Stories

Science!
Sep 10, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Well if wouldn't have matched and ROR gone to Columbus, we might have had 2 top-10 picks (top-5 if lucky) and completely re-tooled our line-up without an overpayed center.

But I'm happy as it is now though.

Do you really want to re-hash this argument about whether he was right or wrong for holding out?

Guys not picking up on the sarcasm here? Unless it's not sarcasm?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Depends on the definition of right. Best to let the sleeping dog lie at this point.

I refuse. He took far too much bashing while people blindly defended our organization; the same organization that has become a laughing stock of the league.

I will fight the good fight. Enough's enough.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I refuse. He took far too much bashing while people blindly defended our organization; the same organization that has become a laughing stock of the league.

I don't think t hat he took bashing from EVERYONE here, there were several people who were on O'Reilly's side and I consider myself one of them, albeit disappointed that BOTH sides allowed this whole thing to drag out as long as it did.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Okay... you can say he was right from a business perspective, but to a team perspective he was not 100% right. He left his team high and dry for multiple weeks and would have continued to do so indefinitely. He has every right to look out only for himself, but he is partially responsible for where this team sits. His absence hurt the team and their playoff chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad