Pre-Game Talk: Avs @ Leafs, Tuesday Oct 8th. The Downie effect continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Which is more likely:

One of JML or Jay McClement scores the game winner?

OR

Steve Downie gets himself suspended?

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Hey guys! Hoping for a good game on Tuesday. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I predict McClement scoring the GWG from Liles and Dater ranting about the Avs being fools for not holding on to them for several days after, reposting Sulia links every 30 minutes.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I'd love nothing more than a Stastny hat-trick.

As mentioned above, I hope Bordeleau and Orr fight. Would go a long way to establishing Bordeleau's rep in the league.

I think this game will be a 6-5 OT/ Shootout win. Just not sure for which team.

Just saw the Avs/Leafs commercial on TSN. The Avs clips were all big hits. Makes the team look badass.

Last edited:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I predict McClement scoring the GWG from Liles and Dater ranting about the Avs being fools for not holding on to them for several days after, reposting Sulia links every 30 minutes.

Your predictive is currently impossible Liles is in the AHL

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

I expect the Maple Leafs to be unable to match our depth leaving McGinn and MacKinnon's line to wreak havoc. I bet TML's coach starts thinning out their talent and give a broad disadvantage to the Leafs. Bernier in net can't handle it and lets in 5 goals in 43 shots.

Avalanche win 5-2

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Meant to ask this in the game the other night, has anyone else noticed McNab saying McGinn or McGinnon when talking about MacKinnon."? Really starting to piss me off.

bromando

Jun 4, 2013
Meant to ask this in the game the other night, has anyone else noticed McNab saying McGinn or McGinnon when talking about MacKinnon."? Really starting to piss me off.

I wish I could mute him for the entire game. He's an overly optimistic broken record. For all the hate Dater gets, I'd rather listen to his ridiculous iPhone videos than hear McNabb spew the same things every night. The best is when Haynes asks him a ridiculously simple question and he goes off on a 4 minute rant about it.

Excited for this game. I survived the offseason and now that it's been 3 days I'm anxious for another game. Glad Landy will be back

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
I forgot to add something, you call us self-righteous, and cocky...I think you're confusing us for your coach.

Coach Roy cannot hear his doubters and haters because his four Stanley Cup Rings are blocking his ears.

Last edited:

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

A lot of Avalanche hate in these here parts lately.

G2P's time to shine.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
These commercials for the game are hilarious. "Patrick Roy's roughhouse Avalanche come into town with their new targets set..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad