Toronto
aIIWHoM.jpg

No tank talk in the GDT! Tank talk goes here:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2035903

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Hm. Pickard or Varlamov - which goalie will shutout the Jets tonight? They usually have ridiculous games against the Jets - even more likely with 3 top 6 players out of the lineup.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Going to the game tonight. And no matter what the circumstances I love being at a Saturday night hockey game. Even with $10 beers.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hm. Pickard or Varlamov - which goalie will shutout the Jets tonight? They usually have ridiculous games against the Jets - even more likely with 3 top 6 players out of the lineup.

I don't really care what the outcome is tonight, but I hope we're entertained. 9-8 scorefest that goes to a SO, perhaps? A hatty by Thor might be entertaining. :D

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Is Buff hurt and not playing tonight ? Also is Ehlers close to playing again ? I hope so, it will be a boring game without those two playing .

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Did you see a tweet or something, Aavco?

Would be nice to hear how Ehlers is progressing as well - still a scary injury.

No, just think we would have heard already if they called up a D

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I don't really care what the outcome is tonight, but I hope we're entertained. 9-8 scorefest that goes to a SO, perhaps?

Sure, as long as Pavelec is in net. And regulation time, please. Game will be long enough with all those goal stopages and multiple penalties for Thorburn.

p.s. An OP so nice it was worth doing twice!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Wait, so the Jets are playing still? :laugh:

I was away for work last week (Orlando) and I never even logged on to GCL. Part of it was the fact that I was working long days and when I was off I actually wanted to go out and see things, but the big part of it is, I find it really hard to watch when there is nothing to watch for.

Sure, there is some interest watching Dano or Armia or Ehlers and the callups that might come around, but it's not like preseason when the guys are trying to make the team and you are excited about the promise of a new season.

I just find it really hard to watch. Part of that is the bitter disappointment I feel about this season but a big part of it is I feel like 'whats the point?'

Does that make me a bad Jets fan?

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
My thoughts for this game: Meh.

Season is finished, I will still watch the games as I enjoy seeing the younglings pick up them points.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Wait, so the Jets are playing still? :laugh:

I was away for work last week (Orlando) and I never even logged on to GCL. Part of it was the fact that I was working long days and when I was off I actually wanted to go out and see things, but the big part of it is, I find it really hard to watch when there is nothing to watch for.

Sure, there is some interest watching Dano or Armia or Ehlers and the callups that might come around, but it's not like preseason when the guys are trying to make the team and you are excited about the promise of a new season.

I just find it really hard to watch. Part of that is the bitter disappointment I feel about this season but a big part of it is I feel like 'whats the point?'

Does that make me a bad Jets fan?[/QUOTE]

Yes and No, but then.. Maybe So, but in the end it's really just No! But what do I know? :whaaa?: Other than....

:handclap::nod: Go Jets Go! :jets Go Jets Go! :nod: :handclap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: