Avs Jerseys Ranked 2nd Worst In The League.............by ESPN

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9541196/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nhl-uniforms-1-30

"Hard to respect a uniform that doesn't even know the difference between Bigfoot and the Abominable Snowman."

The only team we are ahead of is the Kings. Then again, this is ESPN, so take it as you want....

So his only reason for ranking it 2nd to last is a logo you never notice on the shoulder? Ironically it's hard to respect this tard's opinion since he doesn't even know it's a yeti foot, not bigfoot.

That said, I think the foot looks cheesy as hell.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
Our jersey's are crap, which is depressing because they have so much potential. The current design is junk, but I love the logo and color scheme.

They're definitely bottom 10 in my eyes, I refuse to buy the aprons.

Seems like every time the aprons come up in a new thread, PAZ and I are agreeing on this yet again. Couldn't have said it better, brotha'.

Snow Monster

Jun 15, 2013
Second worst huh? Sounds about right to me. Every time I see the ''unipron'' I feel a bit depressed.:cry: The older ones were just so dang cool! I never have, and never will buy a ''unipron''.
Someone mentioned this a while ago but I wonder how much support a petition to change the current jerseys would get. I think a change in uniforms to accompany the change in the Avs organization would be appropriate. Especially if they start making the playoffs again.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Second worst huh? Sounds about right to me. Every time I see the ''unipron'' I feel a bit depressed.:cry: The older ones were just so dang cool! I never have, and never will buy a ''unipron''.
Someone mentioned this a while ago but I wonder how much support a petition to change the current jerseys would get. I think a change in uniforms to accompany the change in the Avs organization would be appropriate. Especially if they start making the playoffs again.

I'd love to see Roy go black, burgandy, and blue ala Jerry Glanville.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
This is all new to me. It never occurred to me not to get new jerseys to support current players because of the redesign.

I personally don't need to buy a jersey i'll never wear to show my support, much rather spend my money on other things.

Mant*

The old pre-lockout jerseys were some of the best in the league. The new ones have whacked out colors and look like an apron, they're bad but they're not bottom two bad... and the Kings' jersey doesn't belong down there either.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
I still remember Dater saying just before the unveiling of the unipron that there will be no major changes to the jerseys and then boom, Liles comes out wearing the unipron.

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Our jerseys are in the bottom 10 because of how they're stuctured. We still have a great color scheme and logo when it is put on a good template (pre lockout were GOAT).

18Mike18

Aug 3, 2007
BC
This is completely stupid. My opinion its one of the best, I love the logo and uniform, old one was better, but I still like the current.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad