Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Hawks l 2-3 L l An Ode to Tripping and Interference Non-Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He probably is lost. I'm not sure anybody knows what's supposed to happen on our PPs.

It's a really terrible PP setup for him. Doesn't play to any of his strengths and exposes all of his weaknesses. Doesn't excuse poor play, though.

Oh I agree the whole PP and everyone on it, absolutely sucks and you can tell that missing EJ has been huge; even when he hasn't been good on it. He takes PK players off the PP players giving them more time and room to be creative.

Oh and I thought ROR played great tonight. You can tell he makes time and room for other players to get in prime scoring chances.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
First of all congrats to the Hawks who don't know the meaning of quit. They deserve everything they get. Blah blah bad calls, the avs had a couple go there way in this very game.

Sacco my goodness what are you thinking with the 5 forwards? To quote Mad mike 8 year olds won't do that. You're up by a goal in the 3rd against the best team in the NHL, you're supposed to be PROTECTING the lead and not going after another goal. This is hockey 101, of course everyone goes off on public enemy #1 as if he's the first forward to get burned on one of the best centre's in the NHL.

Barrie I though had a poor game, Sharp had his way with him a few times. This was Barrie's first bad game in awhile against the best team so, no big deal.

Duchene I thought started off slow but he picked it up later in the game and could've won it for the avs a couple of times. He could've done more on the GWG by the hawks TBH.

Stastny's line was average at best. It's time to play the best with the best.

SOB on the GWG was face palm worth just fishing for the puck.

I didn't notice Hejda much this game, just the block shot which resulted in sharp going the other way. Other than that he was solid.

I thought EJ was for sure going to play this game, guess we have to wait until the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad