Avs Claim Marko Dano

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
He's a smart player who works hard but his skating is just brutal. He might be able to fit elsewhere but he can't here with how the Avs want to play. I'd guess he probably gets picked up by someone.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Jets can reclaim and send him down, can't they? That would seem like the most likely scenario.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Really disappointed he didn't work out. The games I saw him play vs the Avs last few seasons showed me a very different player. I guess we'll just have have to develop our own players :confused:

Reactions: Pomee

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Jets can reclaim and send him down, can't they? That would seem like the most likely scenario.

Nope. He's gotta clear and they can trade for him, or they can claim him, then waive him.

I wonder if the timing on the holiday had anything to do with this. I'd hate for him to clear and remain ahead of frickin' Greer on the depth chart.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
No more waiver pickups please. We're past that phase now.

If a player has no trade value and is not good enough for another team he isn't good enough for us either.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
No more waiver pickups please. We're past that phase now.

If a player has no trade value and is not good enough for another team he isn't good enough for us either.
With the injuries we had, it wasn't a bad move per se. He filled a (mercifully) temporary need of a warm body 13th forward while our offense was stretched thin. I don't blame them for renting a player from another team to tide them over, it just didn't work out.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Jets reclaim.
250px-Nostradamus_by_Cesar.jpg

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Saw he was trending on twitter and checked it out.

They were practically celebrating his return. Had no idea he was so beloved in Winnipeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad