Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Canucks - The Sacco Is Awesome Edition

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I'm honestly considering just stopping watching Avs games until Sacco is fired.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Can't wait to break the losing skid though tomorrow. I will be at the game and shining a laser pointer into Kipper's eyes!

:sarcasm:

detrude

(╯°□°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻
Apr 23, 2007
look how long we held onto Granade-o

Even Granato didn't have this much slack. He underachieved his second year and got demoted. He flat out **** the bed one year after being re-promoted and got canned. This is Sacco's third year of ******** the bed, with no end in sight.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I just went back on the PVR to watch Sherman. He had his hands covering his face. Looked as bored as I did watching this game. And Sacco has the same confused, disgusted, mystified look he always does. What a clueless, sad bunch.

Christian Litscher

May 24, 2010
If literally every single one of us expected this result, why are we so mad at this result?

Canucks are a much better team when both rosters are healthy, nevermind the lineup we iced tonight.

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
I don't think any other coach gets as much slack as Sacco does. I can't imagine anyone keeping their job after how absolutely brutal he has been throughout his tenure.

Couldn't agree more, in fact it's comically bad tbh.

What exactly has Sacco done to keep his job? He rode an incredibly hot Craig Anderson into the 8th seed his rookie season, but since then it's pretty much been all down hill.

Even those of us who have never been nor never will be involved with hockey at the NHL level can see the dumb mistakes he makes (i.e. putting Hunwick or Barrie on the PK, poor line juggling/management, moving players like Duchene out of position to a left or right wing, no clear break-out, terrible special teams set-ups, etc.).

It truly baffles me that he still has his job here. And I would bet we would be a much, much better team with a head coach who actually has had some previous NHL head coaching experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad