Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Canucks - The Sacco Is Awesome Edition

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Yeah, they showed him on Sportsnet. It was a side by side of Sherman and Sacco. Neither guy looked too pleased (for obvious reasons).

Could you imagine if Sherman was having a laugh or smiling like he didn't give a ****? Lol. I'm wondering if he looked worried. Soon there should be questions surrounding his position.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
That might be Luongo's easiest shutout he's ever had...only 2 real chances that I can recall rapidly off the top of my head (the save off of Hejda's bomb and Duchene's breakaway)...had to stop of a 5 on 3, but that's not hard when the other team just passes the entire time.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Yeah they showed Sherman. He was smirking like a jack ass. I don't believe he has even rudimentary understanding of the game of hockey. Good numbers guy, thats it.

Didn't notice a smirk. Looked like he was depressed more than anything.

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
Yeah they showed Sherman. He was smirking like a jack ass. I don't believe he has even rudimentary understanding of the game of hockey. Good numbers guy, thats it.

Its not like he's behind the moves. I'm pretty sure its the fat*** Lacroix still calling the shots. Thinks what worked 15 years ago is gonna work again for him. Totally different game and era now.

ChrisNI

Sep 29, 2008
Orillia
Thank god gamecentre is only on a free trial until tomorrow then I can go back to ignoring the avs unless I fancy streaming it!

member 116861

Every forward other than Sgarbossa and Olver looked like ****. We have 1 goal in our last 3 games.

:facepalm:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
This season might turn out to be really ugly. Worst Avalanche team I've seen. Not only are we missing our best line from last year, but most of those who play can't handle and pass the puck and get outworked shift in and shift out.

On the positive side, I liked what I saw from Sgarbossa. You can tell he's talented and has played hockey this year.

Drij

Mar 5, 2007

What? You couldn't even see his face because he had his hand covering it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad