Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Blues | Saturday, April 5th, 12pm MT | Avs win 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Doesn't matter what we want, we all know it's going to be a 3pt game.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
We cheer for Chicago obviously. We knock out Chicago in the first and we all know the Blues aren't winning a playoff series.

That's what I told the guy next to me when he told me to check the standings. I told him I'm glad the Blues are getting into playoff form early this year.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
In the "Is Varly worthy of the Hart?" thread someone said that he wasn't because the whole team has played well this season and then in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE he says that if Giguere had been playing this season our record wouldn't be the same...

I just...what...how do...why do....*sigh*

Some people...

The problem arguing Varly for the Hart is he is not going to win the Vezina. Varly is not the best goalie in the NHL this year. Top 5, probably, but not the best. I have a hard time believing that the voters will vote a guy as the MVP of the league if he is not the best player at his position?

That said, I think that it SHOULD be able to happen, just it won't.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Does he rest his arms on his gut during his pressers like he does during games? I swear they must be atrophied to the point that they don't move out of that position anymore.

Even Hitch's body parts adhere to his system. :laugh:

Not the first time Hitchcock has an exchange with a coach. He enraged Torts a few years back when they were in Philly/Tampa respectively.

Of course, Torts gets enraged with a lot of people.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Cheer for a 15-14 game won in regulation where both goalies **** the bed and have nervous breakdowns? :sarcasm:

You cheer for Chicago in regulation. Avs win and Blues loss tomorrow puts them 3 points back of the division.

Home ice vs. Chicago means very little compared to having Chicago and St. Louis having to play a round against each other before potentially having to play them if the Avs win a round.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
It'd be pretty tough to win the division. Avs would have to go 5-0 while having the Blues go 2-3. Blues would win the tie breaker even if they go 2-2-1.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
On a side note, didn't get to watch the whole thing. Did the Avs do something to the Blues? I'm just watching all these cheap shots on Mack and Barrie haha.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
On a side note, didn't get to watch the whole thing. Did the Avs do something to the Blues? I'm just watching all these cheap shots on Mack and Barrie haha.

Bordy hit Shatty. Clean.

Shatty's stick came up on hit himself in the face and busted his lip open. Blues took exception to it.

Fred Murtz

Jan 20, 2009
Line brawl in 3rd. fans are jumping from bridges in STL now over this loss. Look what you done.

member 116861

Wow, Pang was bad and the other guy saying that Bordy wanted no part of Ott.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wow, Pang was bad and the other guy saying that Bordy wanted no part of Ott.

That's funny. Three different guys went after Bordeleau there and he just shrugged it off. Then the refs/linesmen jumped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad