Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Blues | 3-1 L | In honor of Friends: "The One Where The Avs Lost 3-1"

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The season continues as we again try to screw ourselves over from Darth Seth.

Huge day boys.
NY Islanders @ Carolina - 5MT
NY Rangers @ Florida - 5:30MT
Calgary @ Nashville - 6MT

Last edited:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
We're going to get bent over this game, the Blues aren't going to settle losing to one of the worst teams in the league in a back to back with the second game in their building, especially to a future division rival.

Hitchcock will use our game as a lesson to everyone in the locker room why they need to work hard each and every night because no win is going to come easy to them in the playoffs and even the worst team can beat them on any given night if they lay off the gas long enough to let us capitalize on our chances.

That is the difference between a well coached team and the whatever the Avs claim to have.

Predicting a 4-1 loss.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Blues dominated Avs at home last season, outshooting Avs 39-15 and 44-19. Hitchcock enjoys his last change. Avs have been terrible away from Pepsi Center this year.

Avs will probably win since nothing indicates that they will.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
The fact that it is crucial to lose tonight, and the Avs have every reason to lose means they will probably win. Prepare to pass Nashville and Tampa.

Sheet

Apr 1, 2013
I'm predicting we win and the other three lose. W have an uncanny ability to beat the blues.

And I'm also thinking we need to lose games, being this close to the bottom, but this entire season has been torture. Why stop now?

I'm not into that finish on a high note stuff. Bottom 3 in the draft, after this season, is the only thing they could do right.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I'd love to see Pickard get a game, he likely won't.

Vincour should play instead of Jones.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I'm predicting we win and the other three lose. W have an uncanny ability to beat the blues.

And I'm also thinking we need to lose games, being this close to the bottom, but this entire season has been torture. Why stop now?

I'm not into that finish on a high note stuff. Bottom 3 in the draft, after this season, is the only thing they could do right.

Wait, should Giguere be fired from this team for waking them up or hired as a head coach?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad