Post-Game Talk: Avs 4 - Wild 2 || Varlamov? VARLAMOV!

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Wild fan here, just curious why a lot of you think this is a must win for the Avalanche? you are up 6 points on us with 2 games in hand, even if you lose in regulation you are in a good shape

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Wild fan here, just curious why a lot of you think this is a must win for the Avalanche? you are up 6 points on us with 2 games in hand, even if you lose in regulation you are in a good shape

It is still a 4pt game. All divisional games are must win.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
It is still a 4pt game. All divisional games are must win.

St.Louis against Winnipeg isnt a must win at this point for St.Louis ;) but I get your point we are still close in the standings with a lot of hockey left I would say good luck but I am hoping for a Wild regulation win

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
St.Louis against Winnipeg isnt a must win at this point for St.Louis ;) but I get your point we are still close in the standings with a lot of hockey left I would say good luck but I am hoping for a Wild regulation win

I hope the Wild get a Wild... Card... Spot... :naughty:

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012

that was the greatest win in Wild history! I still remember like it was yesterday. I remember we were settled into the 6th spot on the last day of the season, I thought for sure we were going to play Vancouver in the first round because all they had to do was beat a bad team at home to win the division and they lost and Colorado ended up winning the division. I thought we could beat Vancouver so I was upset, I didnt think we would win a game against Colorado. You guys got us back a few years later

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
This is a must win because the Wild are quite depleted and their last three games they've been outshot badly (take a look at those box scores) but still managed to win. We need to take advantage of this opportunity.

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
What happened to letting someone play A game before ripping him a new *******?? Give Stollery a chance before you shred him. You never know. Can't be worse then Holden.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
What happened to letting someone play A game before ripping him a new *******?? Give Stollery a chance before you shred him. You never know. Can't be worse then Holden.
Who's ripping Stollery?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
The entire first page is how terrible our bottom pair is(Wilson and Stollery). Im excited for the guy.

He's around 11th-14th on our NHL/AHL depth chart, which isn't that impressive to start with. He's an undrafted 26 year old playing his first NHL game.

A miracle on ice would be nice but I'm not going to hold my breath. Of course I hope he does well, both for our and his sake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad