Post-Game Talk: Avs 4 - Wild 2 || Varlamov? VARLAMOV!

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Even before that the schedule is

Home: New Jersey, Toronto, Minnesota, Buffalo
Away: Chicago, Nashville, Florida, Tampa, Dallas

Yes, winnable but it's not going to be easy.

Honestly, I don't see why we couldn't get at least one point from every match in the upcoming games, with games bolded guaranteed 2.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
Honestly, I don't see why we couldn't get at least one point from every match in the upcoming games, with games bolded guaranteed 2.

Last time we played against Panthers at home we suck badly, so I don't think you can say "guaranteed 2". I think that now in NHL there isn't something like "guaranteed win". Compete level is really high right now and even bad teams like Buffalo can suprise much better teams. Miller is just amazing now and it want be easy win, especially that we probably play Jiggy against Sabres. Also Devils are not easy opponent. They don't score much but Schneider is one of the goalies we really struggle against. He is 6-1-1 with 1.61 GAA, .949 SV% and 2 SO against us. Of course he did it in Vancouver, but I'm sure he won't be easy to beat. 13 points from next nine games and I'll be quite happy. Everything more is great bonus.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
My point is this, thus is the easy part of our schedule, the lower half teams. Winners beat lower half teams. If we play to our oppositions level that's a worry but I'm hoping we get 14 points or more from the list above. All of the games save hawks are games we should be favored to win. That's 14 of 18. If we take less than 9 it is cause for concern.
We are in rough shape with injuries and yet saw some gritty determined play thus last week. Varly remains our best defense, improving the men in front cannot but help. PK and pp looked much improved. The play of our core offensive guys has looked good. We so need healthy guys to stay healthy and tangs Staz pap to return strong.

Last edited:

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011

That word should never be uttered around these parts. We usually get blown out real bad when that mindset is in town.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
That O'Reilly guy is getting really lucky scoring all of these fluke goals on terrible angled shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad