Post-Game Talk: Aves @ Sharkes 2 PM MST || In theory, we can win this. In theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
1.) No posts of Johnny Malkin's face should be allowed on here for a month.
2.) Instigator rule is by the book and we can agree to that but we can also agree that it's a damn stupid rule and needs to change. There's usually a fight after a big hit now. Sometimes the instigator gets called and sometimes not, it's inconsistent. Take out the instigator rule.
3.) Other teams are gonna be pitching offers to Patric Roy soon. I'd be po'd if he ends up going to Buffalo for example or Washington before we even make another offer. Stupid Sherman.

If Roy ends up going to Buffalo that would be great. I would hire Ruff immediately. Like before he phoned his wife to tell her he got fired immediately.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
3.) Other teams are gonna be pitching offers to Patric Roy soon. I'd be po'd if he ends up going to Buffalo for example or Washington before we even make another offer. Stupid Sherman.

Roy isn't going to join any team during the season. It'll be in the offseason.

I think it's Quebec, Montreal, or Colorado for Roy. In that order. I don't think he has said anything publicly but I believe that's what most people were speculating. Quebec doesn't have a team and aren't getting the Coyotes. Montreal just hired Therrien.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011

I think it's Quebec, Montreal, or Colorado for Roy. In that order. I don't think he has said anything publicly but I believe that's what most people were speculating. Quebec doesn't have a team and aren't getting the Coyotes. Montreal just hired Therrien.

yeah, but we have Sacco :sarcasm:

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

It's still the rumour that there's a job waiting for Roy with Québec ... Now all we have to do is get a team * sigh *

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
How long is he willing to wait? He's almost 50 years old.

Roy is the only one with the answer , one thing is sure , he's not in a rush . he's in full control of the Ramparts and he does have the luxury of taking all the time he wants . keep in mind that he already said no to the Caps , last year . Hunter were not thier first choice .

The new Collisée will be ready for 2015 , Maybe Roy have in his mind to wait until that date * pure speculation on my part *

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
I watched the Canucks-Sharks game on Sportsnet and the color guy said he talked to Shanahan's office about the decision to not suspend Stuart and they gave 3 reasons:

1. Stuart didn't jump
2. It wasn't elbowing
3. Head wasn't the primary point of contact

Make of that what you will...

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
A couple of you guys criticizing Landeskog after this game is embarrassing after a huge hit like that.

Also read somebody after this hit questioning the draft pick even though Landeskog winning the Calder last season, embarrassing.

It was a stupid move of the coaches allowing him to play the rest of this game. Lando is a very young warrior but shouldn't have been allowed to play more this game.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is out next game.

The Sharks is perhaps the best team in hockey right now and a loss was a little bit expected, right?

My worst fear was right, unfortunately :-( let us hope it's nothing serious. I honestly don't think so because he didn't black out more than maximum 1 second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad