Confirmed with Link: Ave sign F Saku Maenalanen to a PTO

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
All the laughs on that track are so cheap.
I go back and forth on laugh tracks. They are obviously a product of their age, and I personally don't care for the practice...if I need to be encouraged to laugh, it probably isn't funny.

The show that highlights the biggest difference between watching with and without the laugh track is MASH. It's still wry and funny without the laugh track but it just feels...heavier. The punches hit harder without the laugh track trying to cheer you up at points.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I go back and forth on laugh tracks. They are obviously a product of their age, and I personally don't care for the practice...if I need to be encouraged to laugh, it probably isn't funny.

The show that highlights the biggest difference between watching with and without the laugh track is MASH. It's still wry and funny without the laugh track but it just feels...heavier. The punches hit harder without the laugh track trying to cheer you up at points.
I'd love it if they just redubbed shows with laugh tracks where the laughs are in the wrong spots.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I swear they just sign these PTOs so Bambi doesn’t do the splits in preseason

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
I have been saying this for awhile now but the entire bottom 6 last season contributed nothing. No defense. No offense. No physical play. No special teams. Not even face punching.

If all these randoms are terrible offensively but above average defensively it's still an improvement over last year. And if they can PK or forecheck or throw a hit once a month that's still a plus.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I have been saying this for awhile now but the entire bottom 6 last season contributed nothing. No defense. No offense. No physical play. No special teams. Not even face punching.

If all these randoms are terrible offensively but above average defensively it's still an improvement over last year. And if they can PK or forecheck or throw a hit once a month that's still a plus.

But are any of these PTOs a native of Long Beach, California? Have you asked yourself that?

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe we circle back later, assuming it's an injury he can recover from.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Lived up to his name.

Mä en ala (="I'm having none of this") nen
Yeah, although mäenala here is off mäen ala, not mä en ala. Well, google translate gives "mäenala" the translation "mountain area" which works well enough.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Injury, or injured again?

I mean, you are on a PTO and failed your medical? Yikes....:oops:

Holllllllllllllllld up, there's way more to this story.

Dude felt fine, but the league mandates a five-month recovery period and he had surgery four months ago, so yes, officially he "failed" his physical, but he did not actually fail his physical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad