OT: Avalounge: What happens in Vegas...

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I started GLOW, but haven't got going because as you may remember I asked about shows that have short episodes that don't require commitment or thinking and I found the perfect show: Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I don't know why I'm always hooked on the complete time-wasters. I guess that's what I mostly look for in TV shows.

“I’m feelin snacky!”

Reactions: ASmileyFace

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
I really wanna try poutine, but I just don’t where to try it in Colorado.

Henry’s Tavern in downtown Denver has a good poutine plate (with waffle fries), though they put peppers in it. I usually get it without them.

Toast in Littleton has a breakfast poutine with eggs on it.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Henry’s Tavern in downtown Denver has a good poutine plate (with waffle fries), though they put peppers in it. I usually get it without them.

Toast in Littleton has a breakfast poutine with eggs on it.

Toast is sooooo good. I haven’t been there in a while though.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Not sure you can really go wrong with gravy, fries and cheese. ;)

I feel the need to step in. What you've described is called cheese fries with gravy. If it doesn't have cheese curds it's not a poutine. :)

eb9f351a07b138bb0fdc350e48185cb4cba10b53.png_facebook.png

And I don't care what you call it, but shaved lamb meat with tahini and hummous in a warm pita bread - that's amazing.

Also, if you're ever in southeast asia, try the char kuey teow:
4639234240_1573b9497d_o.jpg

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Toast is a big chain right? I feel like I've seen them around North Carolina whenever I visit family out there.

Also Equniox and Black Bottle breweries in Fort Collins are pretty damn good. Shame Fort Collins is in such a mediocre location. The town is pretty sweet. Just far from Boulder/Denver or the mountains.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Toast is a big chain right? I feel like I've seen them around North Carolina whenever I visit family out there.

Also Equniox and Black Bottle breweries in Fort Collins are pretty damn good. Shame Fort Collins is in such a mediocre location. The town is pretty sweet. Just far from Boulder/Denver or the mountains.

Not that I know of. The only toast I know is in downtown Littleton. Maybe it’s a different Toast.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Not that I know of. The only toast I know is in downtown Littleton. Maybe it’s a different Toast.
It is a different Toast. The place I'm thinking of is The Famous Toastery (which is meh at best). They are all over the place in the Carolinas and East Coast. Surprising the only one in the West is in Fort Collins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad